Afky God is a mini-idle game that can be accessed with the AFK button on the top right of the game. AFKy God has no direct influence on the main game but can greatly increase the Statistic Multiplier (Higher Afky-Power and Afky-Clones Killed) if you can't keep up with your God Multiplier from defeated Gods.
Additionally, you have the ability to get the Afky Clone Pet if you reach 1b Power with it.
You have 4 Attributes that you can level with gained Experience.
|EXP cost scale
|Decreases the interval between shots with a default interval of 4000ms (4sec). Every point reduces it by 1 ms with a cap of 3800, down to 200 ms (0.2sec or 5 shots/sec)
|+1 Exp per Level
|This is basically the damage you do with one shot on the Clones. (Part of Statistic Multi)
|+1 Exp per Level
|Defines how much Health every single Clone should have.
|Level² * 100 / 3
|Defines the number of Clones you fight at once.
|Level² * 100
|Basically points you can spend on Leveling up the 4 Attributes.
Afky-God's initial Experience after each rebirth is calculated with this formula:
30 * Rebirths * afky-Exp-multiplier
The experience you gain per shot is calculated as following:
Exp = CloneHP1.1 * Clones Killed0.9 * Exp-Multiplier
As the formula above shows CloneHP is much more weighted in the calculation, while Clones Killed has a slightly less impact on the exp gained. Since CloneHP is also cheaper to buy than the equal amount of Clones, you should favour Clone HP over Clones in your purchase.
|Clone HP > Clone Count
|Exp bonus per kill
|Clone HP < Clone Count
|Exp malus per kill
Ideal Clone / HP distribution
There is a misconception about the ideal distribution of Clone / HP to gain the maximum amount of Exp/Shot for the least Exp. spent. It's true that in the beginning (Clone Count < 100 and CloneHp <200) you could try to keep it ideal by having the level-up costs of CloneCount and CloneHP equal, but with more experience spent the value of CloneHP start to outweigh Clone Count at an exponential rate.
While not accurate for lower levels, once you have unlocked the Afky Pet you will want to stick close to the following formula: CloneHP= (CloneCount^2)/150
Examples of Ideal Low-Level Ratios
Calculation with Spreadsheets
For a spreadsheet to calculate what is better for you to buy now follow this link: add your current HP and clone count in the Yellow cells and buy what the spreadsheet tells you to buy for the best XP income from expenditures
Every 100k power gained on Afky God adds a 0.01 multiplier to exp gained for the next rebirth. The EXP multiplier persists through rebirths. So even if you play it through 5 rebirths and you gather 20k power each time, you will have +0.01 EXP multiplier on the 6th rebirth.
Influence on Statistics Multiplier
The Afky God minigame affects the player's Statistics Multiplier based on two statistics: the total number of clones the Afky God killed, and the highest power the Afky God ever had, across all rebirths.
- Every 1000 clones killed by the Afky God adds 1 to the statistics multiplier, up to a maximum of 25 million.
- Every 10 units of power (highest that the Afky God ever had, across all rebirths) adds 1 to the statistics multiplier, up to a maximum of 25 million.
Therefore, the impact of the Afky God on the statistics multiplier is limited to 50 million.
- At the beginning you can ignore Firing Speed since its effect is minimal.
- Once you have 100+ Power you can go for a 5:1 ratio Power:Firing Speed.
- Once you have 40HP / 25-30Clones you can start focusing on Firing Speed.
- Don't increase Clone Count if you can't kill all Clones per shot, since surviving Clones do not give any EXP.
- For an in-depth guide on how to play AFKY optimally you can follow Innound's AfkyGod guide.
- Afky Pet takes around 4-5 months to get, assuming you go for 400+ multi where you can get to 1b under 5 days. (Considering you need 1month to go 1->2 and then 15days to double the multi)
- It is a good idea to rebirth when the EXP multiplier gained is equal to 10% of your current multiplier. This usually comes out to be a rebirth every 2-3 days.
- You can customize the visuals of your AFKY god and its projectile by entering AFKY Attack Codes.